What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
Dig deeper into what it means to step up and live a courageous life with Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Living Video Series. Based on his book by the same title, Dennis Rainey, along with Matt Chandler, Bill Bennett, Tony Dungy, Robert Lewis, Voddie Baucham, Stu Weber, James MacDonald, Joshua Harris, Eric Metaxas, Crawford Loritts, and 10 other ministry leaders unpack what biblical manhood looks like and what it means to be a godly, courageous man in today’s world. Through engaging stories, expert teaching, humorous vignettes, man-on-the-street interviews, and personal insights, these men’s ministry leaders call every man to become courageous leaders in their own lives, marriages, churches, and communities. Accompanied by small-group discussion and individual follow-up exercises, men of every age will learn action tools for gospel-centered living to empower them to be true heroes.
Session titles are:
- Session One: A Call to Courage/ What Robs a Man of Courage
- Session Two: The Five Steps (Part One: Boyhood/Adolescence)
- Session Three: The Five Steps (Part Two: Manhood/Mentor/Patriarch)
- Session Four: The Power to Step Up
- Session Five: Am I Stepping Up? Part One: Stand Firm
- Session Six: Am I Stepping Up? Part Two: Men Take Initiative
- Session Seven: Am I Stepping Up? Part Three: Men Engage with Wisdom and Grace
- Session Eight: Am I Stepping Up? Part Four: Men Plan ahead and Provide
- Session Nine: Having a Vision for Your Marriage and Family
- Session Ten: Having a Vision for Your World
Each session is designed to take about one hour to complete. Video sessions average 25 to 30 minutes and small-group discussion times average 20 to 30 minutes.