100 stories of 100 men doing courageous things.
It’s called “The Courageous Project” and we want YOU to be part of it. And you can because you, along with just about every man out there, have acted courageously at some point in your life.
“Courageous? Not me!” you may say. It may be time to reconsider your definition of “courageous”. Here are some examples of what acting courageously looks like…
1. Has there been a time when you acted with integrity and it cost you?
- By loosing a promotion at work because you refused to falsify documents?
- In closing a lucrative deal because you were honest with a client?
- By paying more in taxes because you filed your earnings accurately?
2. Has there been a situation when you had to stand strong even when it seemed things were caving in around you?
- Maybe you lost someone you love and trusted God through it.
- Was your spouse unfaithful but you refused to give up on your marriage?
- Have you gone through a fight with a disease or sickness but stayed faithful regardless?
3. Has there been a time when you had to make a decision that was not popular with other people – like standing by your godly convictions even when it was unpopular with family members?
4. Maybe it was something dangerous that you did, not for fun or to be seen, but because it was the right thing to do in the situation. You put the well-being of others above your own.
5. A time when you did the right thing – and it was tough – when no one was looking.
- Like not clicking on that pornographic link when you were all alone.
- Going back to the store to pay for something that was rung up incorrectly or not at all.
Yes, that’s courageous.
Whatever your story is, we want to hear it. No matter how simple or common you think it is. Your experience may change the life of someone else by encouraging them to act courageously in their life. Then they can share their story!
To share your story, simply click the button below!